Friday, May 24, 2013

Challenge #40- One for the Boys

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 40th Challenge! Thank you so much to all of you who joined us last week for our Children's Cards or Gift Tags Challenge! What Great Creations!


Our Winner from Challenge #39 Via Random.org is:
Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! *Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

Our Top 5 Entries for Challenge #39 Are:
Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 
__________________________________________________

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:

One For The Boys


Please join us as we Welcome our May Guest Designer
Jacki Marie 
Hi I am Jacqueline Marie Allen aka Jacki or Jacki Marie to my friends. While I was raising my kids, I made money making cards and teaching others to make cards. I was one of the members of The Rubber Stamper's design team, and a Web Artist for Hero Arts.  I made cards for several stamp companies including Biblical Impressions and Hambo Stamps, designed stamps for The Stamping Studio and Biblical Impressions, and blogged about all of the above at The Card Castle (thecardcastle.blogspot.com) In recent years, I've gone to work full time and unfortunately my card making days are few and far between.
I am one of five daughters and mom to three daughters and two sons ranging in age from 25 – 14. I recently divorced, relocated across the county from the east coast to the mid-west with what I could fit in my mini-van. This photo of me was taken a few months ago on my 50th birthday at sunrise on the beach in Florida with my toes in the sand.

 Here is Jacki's Fun card for a child featuring QKR Image: 
13209 Gone Fishing 



 

Now, onto some Creative Inspiration from the Design Team! 

 


Reminder:

For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for choosing my card in your
    Top 5 this week...
    Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely DT work & inspiration, Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete