Friday, December 21, 2012

Challenge #19- Let it Shine

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 19th Challenge! Thank you so much to those of you who joined us last week for our last Challenge! What Fantastic Creations!! 

Our Winner Via Random.org is: 
True Random Number Generator  
  17  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
Using QKR Image: 
Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! *Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!


Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are:
in no specific Order
  20. Carla Suto  
 21. Mian Hahne  
(Thanks Mian for Using QKR Image:  digi8715 Merry Christmas)
  18. ~DEANNE~  
(Thanks Deanne for using QKR Image: digi4601 Girl Sledding)
Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 3 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 
__________________________________________________
THIS 2 WEEK CHALLENGE IS:  
 Let It Shine 
This Month our Very Special Guest Designer is the Extremely Talented:
Vicky Fortier 
aka CRAFTING VICKY 

We Would Like to Thank Vicky for An Amazing GDT Month With us! We have TRULY enjoyed all of your creations & Hope you come back and visit us again soon!!

 I'm an accountant working full time and a mother of 4 great kids.  I have an amazing husband who understand that in order to keep my sanity through all this I need to craft ;) I live in Quebec, Canada, so some of my crafting is done with French sayings.
 I have been crafting over 21 years and tried my hands at all kinds of techniques over the years.  I'm new to the blogging world. I have started blogging in March in order to join challenges.  I became totally hooked!!!!  I can't believe this world existed and I only found out about it now.  I see blogging as a wonderful opportunity to improve my card making abilities.
 I have realized that through the web I get to meet amazing people from all over the world and learn from them.  I'm in awe of all the wonderful blogs that I see and I hope that one day my blog will be up to that level.
  Here is Vicky's Beautiful Card Usings Images: digi13811 Bringing a Tree  & digi13802 Ho Ho Ho
 Thank you Vicky!! Please Stop By her Blog and Leave her Some LOVE!



Now onto some more inspiration from a few DT Members!

Sara P 


 Gemma 

 
 Sarah V

** THIS CHALLENGE WILL RUN FOR 2 WEEKS, AND IS OUR LAST CHALLENGE FOR 2012!! We'll SEE YOU ALL IN 2013 WITH OUR NEW DESIGN TEAM & A FEW SURPRISES!** 

From Our Team To You; Have a Very Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year!!

Reminder:

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your top five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cards Ladies!! Thank you Vicky for being our Fantastic Guest Designer this month--You really have inspired us!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!

    ReplyDelete