Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Design Team Post by Ruza ...


Good morning & Happy Halloween to our US friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I created with one of the NEW Digital Stamps in the QKR Store.


This adorable Crow doesn't have a name, but he goes by digi24241.  I think of him as farmer crow!  He was super FUN to color with my Copic Markers.  Add in a couple vines and sparkly pumpkins and we are good to go!

To create the sparkly pumpkins I layered some Bling on a Roll onto scrap cardstock, and then used my QuikKutz Pumpkin Die to punch out the Pumpkins.  I had to use scissors to cut the pumpkins out because of the thickness of the Bling.  Next time I'll use the dies with my Cuttlebug to see if it works better.

*******************
Come on over and join the QKR Stampede Group 
over at Paper Craft Planet.

This is a great place to share your creations.

You can also share your creations over on our
 
You never know when a FREE Digital Stamp is given out!
*******************
 
The current QKR Stampede Challenge is all about using a "Sentiment" as your Focal Point.  Scroll down for all the details, or just click on the link located at the top of the page!
 
Until next time ... Enjoy!
 

1 comment: