Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Design Team post by Ruza


Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a card I created using the adorable Break Time Digital Stamp (11302).


I love how this scarecrow looks so relaxed while taking his break.  He was colored with Copic Markers, and paired him up with a tree and grass die.  I left the card without a sentiment so I can use it for any occasion.

The scarecrow is also available in rubber and can be found here

*************************
Have you heard the news?
QKR Stampede now has a Group Page over at Paper Craft Planet. 
Come on over and join the QKR Stampede Group
This is a great place to share your creations.
 You can also share your creations over on our QKR Stampede Facebook Page.

*************************
Here's to hoping that my project inspires you to play along with our current Challenge  #7 ~ Wild Wild West.  Scroll down for all the details.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza's Craft Corner


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is SO cute, Ruza!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ruza! Love the coloring. I love this image and how he is resting his head on the pig, to funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right this image is adorable! Ahhh I wish I would relaxing like that today! Love the super fun tree too!

    ReplyDelete