Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lion Card - Love

I just love working with these digi stamps!

They definitely are "somewhat cute and somewhat quirky!"

I decided to use one of a lion with the word "love" around his neck.

Digi - Lion , Rubber - Lion
Copics
Thickers

Picture should be brighter but my battery is going out and it's time to go on the great camera charger hunt. :)
Make sure to check out the website for other stamps as well!
Also a challenge will be here shortly so keep checking in.

Thanks for visiting!

-Jamie

5 comments:

  1. Love the Lion! Great Job, Jamie!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, great charger hunt;) I had to dive in deep to find my battery charger last week.

    Great image, I love the thickers with it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. I love the use of the chip board on the card!

    ReplyDelete