Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Come On In....

Hello our crafty friends!  Sarah here at QKR Stampede with a card to share with you!  I decided I need to share one last card with a bit of a summer theme!  I can't believe summer is wrapping up and soon fall will be upon us :)  I used the adorable Digi 5602 Floating Gator for this card and colored him up with copics and he turned out pretty fun!  I love how he's just chillin' in the inner tube!  And seriously the sentiment is fantastic!  If you have time we would love for you to join us for our current Anything Goes Challenge as you have just a short time left to join us!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cute alligator card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Card! I love the embossed waves behind it! Great Job, Sarah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cUtE, I just adore your coloring;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the embossing and the border punch with the waves. Great job!

    ReplyDelete