Saturday, July 14, 2012

Your Smile Flip Flap Fold

Your card today is brought to you by
QKR Stampede
designed by
Sara Paschal
It is a digi hybrid and a fun fold to boot!
Let's call it the Flip Flap Fold**


Your Smile card used the following QKR Stampede digital images

Digital kit papers from
Just My Type

Robins Nest dew drops
dimensional foam
Tombow Multi Adhesive
photoshop elements
HP 7000 printer
Scor-Pal

I colored the digital stamp using the color picker and paint bucket found in photoshop express.
This is a great way to match your colors to the digital papers you are using.
I printed off the Sunny Day Bear Twice so I could fussy cut part of him and
pop him off the card base with dimensional foam.
I adhered the dew drops with Tombow Multi adhesive.

For the sentiment digi I plopped it onto a cloud element printed and fussy cut the image.  
I also went around the edges of the cloud with the blade of a scissors for some distressing and adhered it to the card with dimensional foam.
A little bit 'bout me...
Sara Paschal QKR Design Team Member
I am from South Dakota the sometimes forgotten about state just below North Dakota.  
I have been married going on 18 years to my Darling Husband always referred to as DH and 
we have created three beautiful girls.
I am a bit sassy and free spirited. 
 Unabashedly open about my 
love for Jesus.

 I have always been the creative type
right now my interests are found in;
digital, hybrid crafting, card making and scrapbooking.
Please visit my blog for lots of inspiring ideas and to find out more about ME;)

sharing my passion for creating with you since 2007

**I have a special download for your there today relating to my
Your Smile Flip Flap Fold Card!

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Really creative use of dew drops, I'll have to borrow your idea! Nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable and SO clever! I LOVE creating hybrid projects, too!

    ReplyDelete