Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mr. Fix It

Hello & Happy Thursday, Crafty Friends!!

My Name is Tina Keller, AKA Crafty and Green in the Crafty/Blogging World! I'm So excited to be a New Member of the QKR Stampede Design Team!

This is my First Card for QKR Stampede! The first stamp I chose to create with is digi13905 Carpenter and you can find it HERE .
I Just Love this Stamp- It makes me Smile!! In my Mind, it's Mr. Fix it, and Perfect for the Mr. Fix it in your Life, hehe! 


I would Love you to stop by my blog & read all about this card & my other creations! Crafty and Green

Many Blessings,
Tina
 

6 comments:

  1. LOL! This is a fun one Tina! Awesome coloring, and I love the DP! Excited to be on the DT with you! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the polka dot paper, looks kind of industrial and goes great with the image. Great job coloring him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love love your card, Tina!! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete