Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just-a Swingin'

Hello Everyone!  I hope you're having a great day! 
 I am so excited you are here for my first official post as a 
Design Team Member for Eureka and QKR Stampede.

I created today's card using this adorable image: Eureka Stamps digi14002 Swinging isn't she sweet?!?

The Details:
Eureka digi stamp of this adorable girlie!
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Pretty In Pink SU!, Recollections Kraft
Colored with Copics various colors
Embossing folder from Darice
Ribbon from my stash-- I made it myself and died it with SU! pretty in pink ink
Button: no clue :)

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, she is so beautifully colored. Wonderful creation;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card! Love this image and love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, really, really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly adorable! Love the image! ;o)

    ReplyDelete