Monday, July 9, 2012

Eureka Stamps July Blog Hop

Introducing our NEW Design Team!!! 


We have ended up with the best of the best for this go-round. We are so excited to see all the wonderful creations and inspiration over the next 6 months!!

If any of the links don't work or you get "lost" along the way, just hop on back to this page and you can get back on track.

Your first stop is
Barb Best
from there you will go to 
 


Thanks for coming along with us on our hop, we hope we have given you some great inspiration.
 
Why not hop over to the Eureka Stamps shop and pick out some great stamps??
Once you create something, send us a link to your project. 
We'd love to see what you create.

Come back soon, our design team ladies will be posting new projects on a regular basis.
 








































































5 comments:

  1. Fab Blog Hop .... it's 7am here and I've hopped round you all :o)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the hop ladies, I enjoyed all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished "hopping" and I'm blown away by the talent!! I'm looking SO forward to working with all of you for the next 6 months!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog hop! I saw a lot of great images and techniques! You have a very talented DT. So happy I happened onto your site! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed all of your creations my must have list has grown;) great job!

    ReplyDelete