Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty In Purple

Today I want to share my cute little 4901 Girl with Balloon. 
I used her in a movement card I did last month and wanted to show her again.
Let us say this is a very CAS card for me. CLEAN AND SIMPLE and adorable.
Isn't she adorable?
I thought this would be a fun card again for a girl that  really likes the color purple.
Image was matted with one of my most used Spellbinder shapes.
The pattern paper and ribbon are from my stash.
Did you know there are several images available in the QKR Stampede store that available in both red rubber and digital? I love the choice of using both- how about you?
Thanks
Dawnll

3 comments:

  1. Yes, she is absolutely adorable! I love the vintage look to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love this image too and you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Dawn, nice mix of papers for the cute image.

    ReplyDelete