Monday, December 13, 2010

Hi everyone! I am here to share with you another little Christmas gift that I have been working on. This one is probably going to a teacher or maybe a neighbour. Just little gifts to let them know they were thought of. Pretty simple, really!

I made this set of cards using the Smiling Flowers stamp. It was a lot of colouring to make this set, but I think it was worth it. They are simple and cute - the stamp says it all!








You can find more where the stamp says it all in the QKR Stampede store! Thanks for stopping by today - and Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift and so happy right now when it is so cold and dreary in my parts.
    Cute coloring sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. These will make a wonderful gift, I'm sure the recipients will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift. I think I will do this for end of school year gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice image and the card is wonderful

    ReplyDelete