Thursday, March 25, 2010

THIS MUCH

Hello friends! This is Chris Dickinson from Wisconsin, popping in to share a card! I know the Design Team is anxiously awaiting their images from QKR Stampede so they can get started! So in the meanwhile, I thought I would create a cute card using the THIS MUCH image.

Are you a Challenge Junkie like me? I love challenges of every kind and find lately I have become addicted to them!!! I sit down to create and look at my stamps and think, "NOW WHAT?" Then immediately look for a challenge! :) With that said, this card uses TWO challenges, Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge for this week was to use Pale Pink, Caramel, and Dusty Durango (rust) and then I used the Belli Challenge Blog which offers a Sketch and the challenge to use CLIPS! Normally, the Belli Challenge is a challenge blog that is to use up your embellishments that you have lying around. This week they added a sketch too. It is a lot of fun!


Here are some more details:
Stamps: THIS MUCH by QKR Stampede - Words from SU
Cardstock: Basic Grey Bittersweet DP, Pink, Durango, Caramel, White
Accessories: Hodgepodge, Oval, MS Punch, Pink Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Chrissy D

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! And as always your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love challenges! Can't wait to get started on this design team! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete